Dr. Usha Ahuja
List of Publications
1. Ahuja Usha Rani and Ahuja D.B. (2010). Pace and Pattern of Vegetable cultivation in India.Agricultural Situation in India.LXVI(13)703-708
2. D. B. Ahuja , U. R. Ahuja ,R. K. Kalyan Y. K. Sharma , A. Dhandapani And P. C. Meena(2009) Evaluation of different management strategies for Lipaphis pseudobrassicae(Davis) on Brassica juncea in International Journal of Pest Management Vol.55,No.1,Jan-March2009,11-18
3. Painuli, D.K. and Ahuja, Usha Rani.(2009) Farmers’ Perception on Tillage and Residue Management in Arid Zone of Rajasthan “– A Diagnostic Survey- in the proceedings of4th World
4. Patel, A.K, Mathur, B.K, Rohila, R.P, Usha Rani and N.V, Patil (2009) Comparative Analysis of different Management Systems in arid goat breeds. The Indian Journal of Animal Sciences Vol.79, No.5pp514-517.
5. Usha Ahuja, D.K Panuali & A.Waris (2009) the conservation practices in Arid agriculture:-Farmers’ perspective. Poster presentation international conference on nurturing arid zones for people and the environment: issues and agenda for the 21ist century at CAZRI, Jodhpur from 24.11.09 to 28.11.09
6. Ahuja, D.B., Rajpurohit T.S., Singh, Malalm, Z.S. Solanki , R.K. Kalyan, U. Rani Ahuja and M.M. Sundria.2009. Development of integrated pest management technology for sesame and its evaluation in farmer participatory mode. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 79:808-12
7. Pratibha Tewari,Z.D.Kavia,Usha Rani,Vandana Kaushik, Amtul Waris and Savita Singhal(2009)Policy Intervention and Social auditing of Work in Pursuit of Women in Agriculture,published in the proceedings of Natonal Seminar on Women in Agriculture,4-5December 2009at DWRA,Bhubaneswar.p14
8. Amtul Waris, Usha Rani,B.K.Mathur&M.Patidar(2009)transfer of Technology to members of selected SHGs in arid areas of Rajasthan, published in the proceedings of Natonal Seminar on Women in Agriculture,4-5December 2009at DWRA,Bhubaneswar p15
9. Rajni Jain,Alka Arora& Usha Ahuja(2009)Knowledge Acquisition using Clustering ;A case study to diagnose ICT empowerment of women farmers.
10. Usha Ahuja, Ram Singh, P.K Joshi & Neelu Nanwani (2009) Micro Irrigation: Economics and outreach in Haryana state ,book chapter for a book to be published by IWMI- Tata Policy Research Program
11. Ahuja,D.B.,Kalyan,R.K.,Ahuja,U.R.,Singh,S.K.,Sundria,M.M.a Dhandapani, A. (2008) Integrated Management Strategy for Painted Bug, Bagrada hilaris (Burm.) Inflicting Injury at Seedling Stage of Mustard (Brassica juncea) in Arid Western Rajasthan. Pesticide Research Journal 20:2. (Accepted for Publication)
12. Ahuja, D.B., R.K. Kalyan, S.K.Singh and U. Rani. (2008) Effect of Native Flora of Indian (Thar) Desert on the Development and Survival of Beat Armyworm, Spodoptera exigua (Hubner) (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae). J.Insect Science21.
13. Usha Ahuja (2008) Yield gap analysis and prioritization of constraints in the production of major dry land crops of Rajasthan. Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics.Vol 63, No3.
14. Ahuja,Usha Rani, M.A.Khan and G.S.Jodha(2007) “ Socio-economic Impact of a Watershed in Hot Arid Region in the proceedings of the Conference on environmental and Livelihood Security through Resource Management in Northern India pp113-114 edited by A.K.Tewari,V.K.Bhat,Pawan Sharma,Pratap Singh,S.L.Arya,R.P.Yadav and Ram Prasad.
15. Usha Rani, G.S Jodha, P.K.Saraswat (2006) “Impact of Irrigation on livelihood pattern of Arid Zone”. Proceedings of National Seminar on Livelihood Security and diversified Farming System in Arid Region, 14-16 January.p
16. Usha Rani Ahuja, Amtul Waris, P.S Shekhawat, G.S Jodha and P.K.Saraswat (2006) “Prioritization of Production Constraints-A Study of Arid Zone of Western Rajasthan.” proceedings of National convention on Knowledge Driven Agricultural Development Management of Change, 24-26 march .p36
17. Amtul Waris. Usha Rani Ahuja(2006) “Human Resource Development Needs of Farm Women for Sustainability of Arid Agriculture” proceedings of National convention on Knowledge Driven Agricultural Development –Management of Change, 24-26 march .p34
18. Usha Rani, P.K.Saraswat and G.S Jodha (2005)”Analysis of growth trends for sesame in different districts of western Rajasthan-A temporal and spatial Study” proceedings of National seminar on strategies for enhancing production and export of Sesame and Niger from April 7-8, 2005
19. Usha Rani Ahuja, P.S Shekhawat, Dhanpat Suthar, P.K.Saraswat and G.S Jodha (2005) “Yield gaps and constraints in the production of Moong and Moth bean in Arid Rajasthan” Journal of Arid Legumes 2(2):279-281
20. Usha Rani Ahuja, P.K. Saraswat & G.S. Jodha ( 2004 ) Growth of wheat in Western Rajasthan Current Agriculture, Vol. 28, No. 1 & 2
21. Friedel, M.H., Kumar, S., Bastin, G.N. Ahuja, U.R., Mathur, B.K., Saha, D.K. & Narain, P(2003) Integrative technologies for assessing the extent and cause of degradation in arid community rangelands in India Proceedings of VIIth International Rangelands Congress, Durban.
22. A.S. Saini, K.D. Sharma, R.K. Khatkar, K.S. Chandel, A.K. Chaubey and Usha Rani(2002) Natural Resource Management and Technological awareness for sustainable Agriculture – A Cross sectional Analysis of stressed Areas Agricultural Situation in India, Vol. 59(2) pp 57-73