Home > At a glance > Honours & Awards
|Dr. Ramesh Chand
● Chairman, Committee to examine Methodological Issues in Fixing Minimum Support Prices, constituted by Ministry of Agriculture,
|Dr. P. S. Birthal
● Recognition Award (Social Sciences), National
Academy of Agricultural Sciences, New Delhi.
● Managing Editor, Agricultural Economics
Research Review (AERR), New Delhi.
Dr. S. S. Raju
● Member, Research Advisory Committee,
National Institute of Animal Nutrition and
b. Co-Chaired the sessions on (1) Research,
Education, Extension and Infrastructure
c. Chaired a session on “Biomass Feed Stocks and Biofuels”,
In: Symposium on Recent Advances in Biotechnology for Food and Fuel, at
Dr. Raka Saxena
● Best Poster Award on ‘Intensity of Market Infrastructure for Linking the
Smallholder Farmers to Markets: Evdiences from
Dr. M. B. Dastagiri|
● Chairperson, Technical Session V, International Conference on ‘Governance in Agriculture and Allied Sectors
- Issues and Way Forward’ December 18-19, 2014, organized by the Centre for Good Governance, Hyderabad
Dr. Rajni Jain
● Guest Editor for special issue on ‘Artificial Intelligence in Agriculture’ Journal of Indian Society of Agricultural
Statistics, Volume 67 Issue 1 (2014)
● Received Best Paper Award for year 2014 from the Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics for paper on ‘WBSTFP:
Software for TFP Computation in Agriculture’, published in Journal of Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics, 67(3): 381-391.
● Associate Editor, Journal of Indian Society of Agricultural Statistics (JISAS), 2014.
● Served as External examiner and conducted Viva-Voce Examination of Ph.D. (Computer Science) Student, Delhi University,
- June 18, 2014.
● Faculty Member, Post-Graduate School of Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi.
● Expert Member, Committee for promotion of Scientists in Computer Application Discipline under CAS at
Directorate of Maize Research, New Delhi.
● Chaired a special session on ‘Computer Applications in Agriculture and Social Sciences’ in 2nd
International Conference on Computing for Sustainable Global Development technically sponsored by IEEE Delhi
Section; CSI, GGSIP University, New Delhi; ISTE Delhi Section; IETE Delhi Centre and IET (UK) Delhi Local Networks during
March 11-13, 2015, held at BVICAM, New Delhi.
|Dr. Sant Kumar
● Worked as External Examiner at IVRI, Bareilly and conducted practical examination of postgraduate Students in
Economics of Livestock Health on June 27, 2014.
● Evaluated PG Thesis on An Economic Study of Vegetables Production and its Varietal Impact in Haryana, Indian
Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi.
● Expert Member for clearance of probation of ARS Scientist of NCAP on August 7, 2014.