Home > At a glance > Honours & Awards
|Dr. Ramesh Chand
● Appointed as Member NITI Aayog, Govt
of India on 12 September, 2015
|Dr. P. S. Birthal
● Appointed as Director, Institute of
Development Studies, Jaipur on 28
Dr. S. S. Raju
● Member (Agricultural Economics),
Editorial Board, SAARC Journal of
Agriculture, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Dr. Raka Saxena
● Nominated as the joint secretary of
Agricultural Economics of Research
Association (India), New Delhi.
Dr. Shiv Kumar
● Awarded the D.K. Desai Prize for the year 2014 for paper“How Sensitive is Indian Agriculture to Climate Change”
by The Indian Society of Agricultural Economics.
● Appointed as External Examiner at CAU, Imphal
● Evaluated post graduate Thesis on ‘Regional Growth Analysis of Oilseed Crops in Uttar Pradesh’,
received from Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel University of Agriculture and Technology, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh.
Dr. Rajni Jain
● Session Chair and Convener, a special session on “Computer Applications in Agriculture and Social Sciences”,
3rd 2016 International Conference on Computing for Sustainable Global Development
during 16th – 18th March, 2016, 18 March, BVICAM, New Delhi.
● Session Chair, a special session on “Data mining Modelling and Applications”, 3rd 2016 International Conference on
Computing for Sustainable Global Development during 16th – 18th March, 2016, 17 March, BVICAM, New Delhi.
● Member, Technical Programme Committee, 2nd International Conference on
Computing for Sustainable Global Development, New Delhi.
|Dr. Sant Kumar|
● Worked as External Examiner at IVRI, Bareilly and conducted practical examination of post-graduate
Students in Economics of Livestock Health on June27, 2014.
● Evaluated post-graduate Thesis on An Economic Study of Vegetables Production and its Varietal Impact
in Haryana, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi.
● Expert Member for clearance of probation of ARS Scientist of NCAP on August 7, 2014.
|Dr. Subhash Chand
● Best Paper Award for the year 2014 by the Indian Association of Soil and Water Conservationists in the International Conference on
Natural Resource Management for Food Security and Rural Livelihood, held at New Delhi, February 10-13, 2015
● Appointed as a group member for the group, Improvement of spot selling price,Commodity Derivatives Advisory Committee,
set up by Securities and Exchange Board of India March 04, 2016.
● Nominated as a member of Task Force for preparing the strategic paper on
“Shifting measures to bringing pulses self sufficiency in
|Dr. Rajesh Kumar Rana|
● Participated in 9th World Potato Congress at Yanqing, Beijing, China and delivered an invited
lecture on “Future Challenges and Opportunities in Indian Potato Marketing”
|Dr. Naveen Prakash Singh|
● Nominated as the Managing Editor of Agricultural Economics of Research Association (India), New Delhi.
● Member of Institute Management Committee (IMC) of ICAR-NIAP, New Delhi, ICAR-CCARI, Goa and ICARCAZRI, Jodhpur.
● Worked as Mentor for ARS probationer for the professional attachment training of ARS Scientist Ms. Anjoo Yumnam, Scientist Agricultural Economics.
● Member of the Selection-Committee for selection of Research Associates and Business Executives for ZTM & BPD, IARI, 12 February, 2016.
|Dr. S. K. Srivastava|
● Dr J. S. Pruthi award-2013 for the best research paper entitled “Inter-regional variations and future household demand and production of major
spices in India” published in Journal of Spices and Aromatic Crops (Vol. 22, 2013, pp. 47-54).
● Member of Board of Studies for the Discipline of Agricultural Economics for academic session 2015-16.